T-handle cone helper
The T-handle reamer is a professional tool for reaming conical holes, aligning, chamfering, deburring on the wood, and facilitating screw sinking.
* The T-handle reamer can easily enlarge bridge pin holes, headstocks, holes for tuners, and volume/tone knobs without damage, while a drill could cause cracking in sheet metal, plastic, and other materials with little effort.
* Remove Burrs from wood, cut pipe, tubing, and conduit.
* Made of #45 high carbon steel with heat treatment, durable with long service life, wear-resistant, and not easy to deform.
* T-handle design for easy reaming and sure handling. The removable handle facilitates compact storage.
* Two sizes available: 1/8-1/2” and 3/16-5/8”. Suitable for guitar, ukulele, bass, toy model, or RC airplane.
* The T Reamers are precisely machined cutting edges to smooth the surface of holes in wood, sheet metal, plastic, and softwood.
Material: #45 High Carbon Steel
Reaming Shape: Conical
Spec: 1/8-1/2”/3-13mm, 3/16-5/8”/5-16mm
Package Includes: 1 * T-Handle Tapered Reamer
Please allow slight measurement deviation due to manual measurement.
Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color shown in the pictures.
- We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 2 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. Please note that we don't ship on weekends.